Once your claim has
been processed, you will receive an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
It will show you the breakdown of charges and payments, if any.
If you have a question regarding a specific claim, please call the
phone number on your EOB. When you file a claim, always keep copies of what you submit.
Medical - Aetna/Caremark (TRS-ActiveCare)
- Deadline: Must be filed within 12 months from the date of service.
- Delta Dental network dentists will file claims for you.
- Mail to Delta Dental, P.O. Box 1809, Alpharetta, GA, 30023-1809
- Delta Dental Claim Form
Flexible Spending Accounts
Vision Service Plan
- VSP in-network optometrists will file claims for you.
- If you use a non-VSP optometrist, use your itemized receipt to complete the Out of Network Reimbursement form at www.vsp.com . Print the completed form and mail to Vision Service Plan, Attn: Out-of-Network Provider Claims, P.O. Box 997105, Sacramento, CA, 95899-7105.
- Deadline: Out-of-network claims must be filed within 6 months from the date of service.
- UNUM Claim Form (for claims that occurred before 9/1/2016)
- Cigna (for claims that occur as of 9/1/2016) - call 1-800-362-4462