2013-2014 PASAR Registration Announcement
Registration is now available online
- Please click on the 2013-2014 PASAR Registration Information link to find updated information and registration instructions.
- All students - returning and new- must enroll in PASAR each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- New kindergarten students who enrolled in the district's spring KG Round-up will not be available in system for PASAR enrollment until the district promotion occurs on August 1.
- Remember to enroll all students in family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fee.
For questions - call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
2014 Summer PASAR Information and Fee Chart
2013-2014 PASAR Fee Chart
Finance Office at Pebble Creek Center
5804 Coit Rd., Suite102
Call Center (469) 752-8915
Fax (469) 752-3881
|8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
PASAR is a pre-paid program. Monthly tuition and Drop-in deposit of funds are due by the first of the month or before a student's start date, whichever occurs first.
- Regular Plan is every day care and a monthly fee is charged. This includes care for early release days but does not include PASAR Holiday Care days. The monthly tuition amount is based on the 179 school days with the total fee divided into nine equal payments for September through May. No monthly fee is charged for August and June.
- Drop-in Plan is offered only during the school year. This plan provides care when needed and is scheduled with the site staff. This plan requires a $135 drop-in deposit payment per student prior to student's start date. It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance and when payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus the $135 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
- At the beginning of the School Year, if a student's start date is the first day of school, the tuition and/or the drop-in deposit ($135 per student) are due by the Thursday prior to the first day of school.
- Holiday Care is optional and an additional fee is charged for each day and student must be signed-up at the PASAR site, if this care is needed. The holiday care fee must be paid at the time of sign-up.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after school care provider.