Contact Finance Office
Call Center: (469) 752-8915
2016-17 PASAR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration is online inside the Parent Portal.
- All students – returning and new – must enroll each year.
- Below are these PASAR links:
- Instructions on How to Enroll My Student in PASAR
- Instructions on How to Make a PASAR Payment
- 2016-17 PASAR Fee Chart
- 2016-17 Agreement of Services
- Please know: Making a payment does not enroll your student(s) in PASAR; enrollment must occur first.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Remember to enroll all students in the family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fees.
- There is a two-day delayed start date in the online enrollment system based on date of enrollment. Examples:
- If enrollment occurs on January 3, the first available start date is January 5.
- If enrollment occurs on January 6, the first available start date is January 9.
Important Information to Know:
A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month, a full month’s tuition will be charged. A start date of the 16th – last day of any month, a half month’s tuition will be charged.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR
For questions - call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
|PASAR Finance Office At Pebble Creek Center
|5804 Coit Road, Suite 102
||Monday - Friday
|Plano, Texas 75023
||8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
PASAR is a pre-paid program. Monthly tuition and Drop-in deposit of funds are due by the first of the month or before a student's start date, whichever occurs first.
- Regular Plan is every day care and a monthly fee is charged. This includes care for early release days but does not include PASAR Holiday Care days. The monthly tuition amount is based on the number of school days with the total fee divided into nine equal payments for September through May. No monthly fee is charged for August and June PASAR Care days.
- Drop-in Plan is offered only during the school year. This plan provides care when needed and is scheduled with the site staff. This plan requires a $150 drop-in deposit payment per student prior to student's start date entered online by the parent at time of registration. It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance. When payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus all days attended but not billed, plus the $150 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
- At the beginning of the School Year, if a student's start date is the first day of school, the tuition and/or the drop-in deposit ($150 per student) are due by the Thursday prior to the first day of school.
- Holiday Care is optional and an additional fee is charged for each day and student must be signed-up at the PASAR site, if this care is needed. The holiday care fee must be paid regardless if the student attends or not; unless it was cancelled in writing at the site by the established deadline.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after school care provider.