2015 SUMMER PASAR INFORMATION
- Online Summer PASAR enrollment will begin in May through the Parent Portal.
- The date summer enrollment begins will be posted to this website.
- NEW for summer - Enrollment is LIMITED for each week.
All summer enrollments, including adding weeks, will occur online inside the Parent Portal.
- ** A CHANGE FOR SUMMER ** --To cancel summer week(s) after enrollment/payment online has occurred:
- The parent must complete the Summer Cancellation form found on the PASAR
website and scan/email to the finance office by the established deadline. [No Photos Accepted.]
- A credit will be issued to the customer's account. The credit may remain on
the account to be used for next year's tuition or drop in fund deposit.
- To request a refund of the credit issued, the parent may complete and scan/email to the finance office a Request for Refund form found on the PASAR website. [No Photos Accepted.]
- ** New ** - -The cancelled week payment cannot be used for another week of summer since
enrollment and payment for summer must occur online for enrollment to be
NOTE: Cancellation of summer weeks cannot be made online -
only enrollment may occur online.
2015 Summer PASAR
Care Please visit the Summer PASAR Care webpage for a preview of
the summer information. Summer PASAR Care is available for PISD students who
have completed Kindergarten through 5th grade.
2014-2015 PASAR REGISTRATIO INFORMATION
May 15 is the last day to register for 2014-2015
- Registration is online inside Parent Portal.
- All students – returning and new – must enroll each year.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Remember to enroll all students in family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fees.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
2014-2015 PASAR Registration Instructions
2014-2015 PASAR Fee Chart
For questions - call Finance Office-PASAR (469) 752-8915
|PASAR Finance Office At Pebble Creek Center
|5804 Coit Road, Suite 102
||Monday - Friday
|Plano, Texas 75023
||8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
|Call Center (469) 752-8915
|Fax (469) 752-3881
PASAR is a pre-paid program. Monthly tuition and Drop-in deposit of funds are due by the first of the month or before a student's start date, whichever occurs first.
- Regular Plan is every day care and a monthly fee is charged. This includes care for early release days but does not include PASAR Holiday Care days. The monthly tuition amount is based on the 179 school days with the total fee divided into nine equal payments for September through May. No monthly fee is charged for August and June.
- Drop-in Plan is offered only during the school year. This plan provides care when needed and is scheduled with the site staff. This plan requires a $145 drop-in deposit payment per student prior to student's start date. It is the responsibility of the parent/customer to keep track of the drop-in attendance. When payments are made, the payment must include the balance due, plus all days attended but not billed, plus the $145 minimum deposit per student to replenish funds in account for future attendance.
- At the beginning of the School Year, if a student's start date is the first day of school, the tuition and/or the drop-in deposit ($145 per student) are due by the Thursday prior to the first day of school.
- Holiday Care is optional and an additional fee is charged for each day and student must be signed-up at the PASAR site, if this care is needed. The holiday care fee must be paid on-line on the same day of sign-up.
We value our customers and the students we serve. We know there are other after school care options in our area. We thank you for choosing PASAR as your child's after school care provider.