PASAR After School Care Program
PASAR is Plano ISD's after-school care program for students in grades K-5, located on all elementary campuses. Students must be enrolled at the school where they are particpating in PASAR. PASAR is a fee-based program offered after the curriculum and instructional school day. Fees must be prepaid for student participation in the program.
PASAR provides a safe and positive environment. Opportunities are given for students to work on homework, and participate in structured recreational and fine arts activities to enhance their overall skill development.
Early Release: PASAR will start immediately after school on early release days. There is no
additional charge for PASAR on the PISD early release days. Early Release days for the 2016-2017 school year are: December 16, 2016 and June 2, 2017.
For more information about Holiday Care please visit the Holiday Care webpage for sign up dates and cluster schools. PASAR offers care on PISD school holidays, please visit the Holiday Care page for information on cluster schools sites, days that we offer holiday care and sign-up deadline dates.
Last day to enroll in PASAR for 2016-17 is Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
2016-17 PASAR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Registration is online inside the Parent Portal.
- All students – returning and new – must enroll each year.
- Below are these PASAR links:
- Instructions on How to Enroll My Student in PASAR
- Instructions on How to Make a PASAR Payment
- 2016-17 PASAR Fee Chart
- 2016-17 Agreement of Services
- Please know: Making a payment does not enroll your student(s) in PASAR; enrollment must occur first.
- New students to Plano ISD must be enrolled in the district before they can enroll in PASAR.
- Remember to enroll all students in the family in the same online session in order to receive the multi-student discounted registration fees.
- There is a two-day delayed start date in the online enrollment system based on date of enrollment. Examples:
- If enrollment occurs on January 3, the first available start date is January 5
- If enrollment occurs on January 6, the first available start date is January 9.
Important Information to Know:
A start date of the 1st – 15th of any month, a full month’s tuition will be charged. A start date of the 16th – last day of any month, a half month’s tuition will be charged.
For questions -- Call Finance Office-PASAR
PASAR Care Hours
- Monday through Thursday 2:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 2:45 - 6:00 p.m.
- Late charges will apply to any late pick up.
- These hours apply to ALL PASAR Care including Holiday Care provided on Fridays.
Department of Family and Protective Servies Exemption Information
Texas Human Resources
Code (HRC) §42.041 relating to "Required License", lists these facilities. Click here to find the list of facilities and their specific requirements on pages 3 to 5
of publication "Regulation of Certain Facilities, Homes, and
Agencies that Provide Child-Care Services", published by